VIP Nail Bar | Nail salon Armadale VIC 3143 | Near me
VIP Nail Bar | Nail salon Armadale VIC 3143 | Near me : A face scrub is a skin care product that can be used to mechanically exfoliate dead skin cell buildup from the surface of your skin. And sugar scrubs are a type of face scrub. Typically, they’re formulated with sugar granules, which are used to help physically exfoliate that dead skin cell buildup. Exfoliating with a sugar scrub can help create the appearance of smoother, glowing skin. Just keep in mind that generally, you wouldn’t exfoliate with a sugar scrub every day—consider it a sweet treat for your skin that you’d use a few times a week. That being said, sugar scrubs typically offer gentle yet effective exfoliation.What are the benefits of using a sugar scrub?
- If you’re curious about using sugar scrubs in your skin care routine, the following benefits are worth taking note of.
- Sugar scrub benefit #1: Remove buildup. Like we mentioned, a sugar scrub is a scrub that’s used for mechanical exfoliation. This type of exfoliation removes the top layer of skin cells, per the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), as well as impurities, dirt, and excess oils.
- Sugar scrub benefit #2: Brighten skin. Not only does exfoliating with a sugar scrub remove buildup from your skin, but it also helps to create a more radiant complexion, as the AAD states the removal of dead cells leaves the skin looking brighter.
- Sugar scrub benefit #3: Gentle exfoliation. It’s no secret that certain exfoliation options can be harsh on your skin. Sugar scrubs are a gentler exfoliation option, as the sugar granules melt onto your skin for exfoliation that’s kind to your complexion. Love that!
- Editor’s note: Tempted to make a DIY sugar scrub? We’d advise against it! Purchasing a sugar scrub that’s been carefully formulated and tested is the best way to guarantee you don’t irritate your skin and instead reap the benefits of using a sugar scrub.